Soooooooooooooo... we were actually thinking of a good blogger pic. Originally, the design intended was big initials of our names "J and V" and then we would put 2 horns on each letter, and the horns would be like drawn by a 4 year old kid, then we will put a halo above it... with a little erasure. So, yep... I hope your imagination would come rolling with that one so you can picture what I'm thinking... but as I was browsing through my Winterboard themes... I came up with this very cute Picnic theme. To the developer, thank you for the idea... and I DO NOT intend to copy it! The block art was just inspired by you okei?? [I'm too lazy to run through the cydia files to check who made the theme coz fortunately, the cydia was loading slooooow]
Of course... that's me :) If you're asking why I have that kind of hair... its because I have a "palm tree hair"

Van chose black with red eyes... but he wanted a red & yellow =.= and he asked for a chains
[I gave it a shot] and he wanted some spikes on the hand
[I told him his block would look like a wrecking ball] and he ordered a headphone...
a PINK ONE! >.<

No need for words :P
-- Jovi~
No comments:
Post a Comment